Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I pray that our Canadian Army are protecting Mactaquac???


STA_2591
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
They say that Canada is going to be in a real fight in Afghanistan this spring.

I don’t agree that we should be there because Canada is known as a Nation of Peace.

As I wrote last summer. Canada could be attacked especially here in New Brunswick.

Many around the world don’t know that New Brunswick exists?

I know this for a fact because I rode a ten-speed bicycle across the States in 1978 and they believe there were only Indians living in the area of East of Maine.

Never mind the Refinery or Point Lepreau?

I hope the Federal Government has the Army guarding our dams.

Mactaquac blown up would cause a disaster in the whole Province.


m



From what I’m told? The whole City of Fredericton would be under water as high as the Dome of the Legislature.

Lets not forget that the Irving Paper Mill is located right on the Saint John River!



irving



Can you imagine the destruction?

It’s better to talk about now than asking questions later?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you think up this stuff? Wow. Paranoid and incoherent.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow charles, I hope that you don't seriously beleive what you are saying.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I just wrote a blog about the issue.

What's wrong with that?

For the record? This was told to me last summer by someone who has long since left the City.

Many readers would remember that one/

Anonymous said...

why don't you blog the kingsclear reformatory issue its close to mactaquac

Anonymous said...

This is not an issue, you are dreaming stuff up. Seriously do you think they are going to waste their time with little old NB?

Seriously I think you are officialy loosing it.