Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Meeting with Saint John Police Chief Allen Bodechon is cancel!!!!


chief-allen-bodechon
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Pictures 055

This is one issue that I don't understand. Why should I hitch a ride to Saint John for a meeting.

I might add that my lawyer < Iron Horse > Harold Doherty couldn't make it so therefore there's no way in the world that I'm going in his office alone.

I let a message with the office of the Police Chief but never received an email.

I'm going to go at the New Brunswick Police Commission this morning.

They could send me the results from the inquiry and I'll take it from there.

The Saint John Police Force forced me to hitch many rides all summer long to attend the Court hearings.

Why can't they come to the Capital for this once?

Stay tune!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great news site

bloggers down here stateside with sites like yours have teams of people with scanners sending all the stuff they hear into the blog site

did you find out from the cops commission this morning what the deal is your were trying to find out