Thursday, February 01, 2007

We're having a problem with the Flick account!!!

No blogging until tonight I guess. Stay tuned for a story that New Brunswickers might die next week at the New Brunswick Legislature.

It has nothing to do with an violent attack but ignorance by the Quebec Security Staff.

This was told to me yesterday and it makes a lot of sense.

Just another way for the Quebec Staff to treat New Brunswickers like dirt.

Dan Bussieres is going way overboard on this one and Shawn Graham might pay the price in a huge public relation nightmare.

But what do I know? I'm just a blogger!!!!

Stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Problem with the Flick account!!!"

"Stay tuned for a story that New Brunswickers might die next week at the New Brunswick Legislature."

"But what do I know? I'm just a blogger!!!! Stay tuned!!!!"...

...are you getting off your trolley or what???