Sunday, February 25, 2007

Richard Harris the English side of Jackie Vautour heads to Court tomorrow at 1:30pm!!!


IMG_8514
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_8515

Lately, I have asked to attend court hearings just in case something goes wrong. Such as Vaughan Barnett trial that the media never covered.

Lately the Irvings are not in the court house and I wonder why?

Richard Harris is a guy who has been fighting the Government for at least 10 years.

His story reminds me of a fighter such as Jackie Vautour.



thumb.php



I’m not going to go into any details but you can listen to Richard Harris Interview with me by clicking below-

It’s a sad one- There's part one and part two!!!!


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible story,but if they have done it to you i wonder how many others have had the same problem.
How many hundreds of thousands of dollars has been gained by this good old boy network just so they wouldnt give you the small sum that you had asked for! The government reminds me of a parisite with hundreds of legs and teeth that just keeps biting the the host or victim until it is bled dry.