Thursday, March 08, 2007

Clement Bolduc Executive Director of the New Brunswick Police Commission meets with Charles!!!


IMG_9826
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
421


Ever since the decision of the inquiry came public?

I’ve been a pain in the butt with the workers of the New Brunswick Police Commission.

They should contact the New Brunswick Human Rights asking them how stubborn I am???

A person must love to live in the Capital because all the Generals are here! The rest of the Province are soldiers!

There are so many unanswered questions of the way I was arrested and I don’t appreciate the Chief of the Saint John Police Force Chief Allen Bodechon calling me a liar.



chief-allen-bodechon


He apologized for the deletion of my picture or pictures!

Another word he believes John Parks that there was only one picture in my camera and he also believes me that there was over 200 photos.



1



There’s a lot of issues going on here and I want some answers!

Cops lying on the stand to convict someone?

Sorry! This is way too much for this guy!!!

I was told yesterday morning at 11:30pm that Clement Bolduc the Executive Director would meet with me and my lawyer.

On such a short noticed Harold couldn’t make it so I asked my little friend to come with me as a witness.



IMG_9822



Away we went for the meeting.



IMG_9825IMG_9823



During the meeting, I told Clement that it was an impossible task for me to have taken only one picture.

I showed the guy and took this pic -


IMG_9826



I will not disclose the issues I have about my arrest but from what I’m told?

This issue will have to land right on T.J. Burke’s desk for a public inquiry!!!




IMG_9562



This is a very serious issue.

Cops lying to convict someone?

Sorry! This must not happen here in Canada.

Once society loses faith with their local Police Force?

It’s the end of democracy as we know it!

You know what? If we had Radio Talk shows in this Province or the media would dig deep into this one? This would be a huge scandal!

Too bad we don't have the same freedom as in other Provinces but that's ok! The fight for Justice will continue....

We might have to organize a huge protest in Saint John this summer against the Saint John Police force of the way they lie in their disclosures to jailed people?

I’m meeting with my lawyer tomorrow so stay tuned!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a few questions for you.
1. How does this effect democracy?
2. Didn't your lawyer tell you not to blog this issue?
3. In previous blogs you say that you are not a protester but yet in this one you say you will protest. So you are not a "journalist" but a "protester"

Anonymous said...

Well check out www.injusticebusters.com its enough to make you gag,can you imagine how many small injusices go on everyday let alone large ones! Injustice is injustice wether small or big. The Courts are just a smokescreen.
Police are also a window into our Government as if they do these things and are allowed to get away with it, just imagine what scale the Government and Big Business does ??
Can You imagine if Law and political sciences was taught in our schools,like say math or langauge? People would then understand just how completely rotten the system is,it is just because we sugar coat the outside better than some countries...

Anonymous said...

As the matter of your arrest and your trial are all public knowledge now I can only surmise that These "issues" you have that you just can't disclose are self generated opinion. Whether you decide to share them with the masses is your choice but I really suspect they will fall into that special category of yours called the "stay tuned box"...That place where you return to time and time again when things are slow or you feel you have been "ignored" by the world for too long. That place filled with all those things you claim you would love to tell but just can't. Those very serious things that if we only knew...how shocked we would be!....but of course we will never know...At least that's the way things have always appeared up to this point in time. Be careful Charles at some point you may find that being credible was more important than being sensational, but by then it might be too late.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

When all other avenues fails? A person must protest.

Once a Police lies in their disclosures to have someone convicted?

That's the end of democracy!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always found it funny that like you and your anonymous friend above seem to suggest its always someone else that is to blame. No matter what it is...someone is banned from a place for harassment...it's someone else's fault....A woman is convicted of making harassing phone calls.... its someone else's fault....A (sometimes) wannabe lawyer can't make the grade...its somebody else's fault....Strange how only people in authority seem to ever be accused of lying, cheating or being generally dishonest. Unlike the supposed noble disadvantaged folks in here who would never steal, lie or break the law....unless of course it was somebody else's fault.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

They have their way of doing things and I have mine.

What happened in Saint John is clear injustice of the Police Force.

How many people are in Jail because of the lies of the Police Officers?

This is exactly what happen in this case and the Chief of Police is not taking this issue seriously!!!

Don't worry! I'm a fighter and I will get my answers.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Charles, in every society there are the armchair theorists who never bother to find out the issues and think that those who shake at the tree are out of line. That's partly how the system works. Of course reality isn't just about determining fault, its far more complicated than that. That's why there is media-to dumb everything down so much that you are either 'for' or 'against' people.

To some people the government can do no wrong. In fact there are many nasty characters out there who would like the poor treated far worse than they are, history is full of such people.

Yes,it's absolutely your fault that you were beaten and arrested, after all, you were there weren't you? Of course its Vaughn's fault he was giving legal advice to the poor. But just imagine a world where a person has to stand up and say "yes, I'm sorry, it was my fault that I was giving advice to the poor". Imagine a society where you have to say "yes, I'm sorry that those poor police had to go through the trouble of arresting me".

Yes, and its those poor people's fault that they dare to try to panhandle in Fredericton, after all, haven't they bothered to read through the six hundred pages of bylaws that the city has passed?

And its Richard Harris' fault he got taken for a ride. He should have gotten a law degree, why didn't he?

Yes its a crystal clear world when we can just dumb things down to the level of somebodys 'fault'.

But then maybe it has nothing to do with that at all.

Anonymous said...

I am glad anonymous finally sees the light. Whinning is really becoming a problem in here..We need more people like anonymous to step up and tell those folks to take respnsibility for their actions....maybe anonymous could organize some kind of a protest to show how serious they are about this problem....maybe you could even come up with a couple of people you have yet to blame....or maybe they could write yet another diatribe of utter nonsense that proves just what I said earlier is so very true.