Wednesday, March 14, 2007

FREDERICTON POLICE FORCE AND FIREMEN SURE MOVED FAST!!!!!


IMG_0221
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
My God? Our emergency response Team sure moves fast!



IMG_0200



I went for my little walk and once at the corner of Regent and King’s Street.

I heard sirens coming from all over the place. It happened so fast that I didn’t take a picture.

All were heading toward the Legislature and quickly turned left. The only place they could go was the old Beaverbrook Hotel.

I began to run toward the area. < I got to quit smoking! >

Once there, I notice they were all near the Saint John River.




IMG_0208IMG_0209IMG_0210IMG_0211




I guess someone from the 11th floor saw someone going through the ice.




IMG_0204




I might add there were emergency personnel across the river also.




IMG_0203




My God? They sure move fast!

I decided to carry on my walk and these three youths told me they saw a snowmobile racing on the Saint John River an hour earlier.




IMG_0213




I saw the firemen in the middle of the Saint John River looking through a hole in the ice.

I was certain that a body would be found.

I began to make it to the other side and many citizens began to gather in the area. It was very dark.




IMG_0207




I noticed a guy going to the scene with a fancy camera so I decided to follow the guy.




IMG_0219



Hey? If he’s allowed to take a pic? Why not the blogger???

At the end, the firemen came walking toward the shore but they couldn’t locate a body.




IMG_0221IMG_0223



From what I’m told it was a fake alarm but I learned that our emergency response team sure moves fast!!!!




IMG_0224



Good work!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hats off for the great work. the emerg responders not you Charles

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

:P