Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Moncton Liberal Team!!!!


IMG_0157
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
A couple of days ago, I was close to the New Brunswick Legislature and I noticed Mike Murphy walking with an individual.

I didn’t know the guy until Mike called me over.

It was the new Liberal MLA Chris Collins from Moncton East.

Mike introduced me to the guy and he said - I’ve heard of you . . .

I quickly replied - Everything you have heard about me are all true!!!!..lol...



IMG_0158




There’s a lot of these new MLA’S that I don’t know who they are?

Too bad this blogger can’t get a feeling of what they’re all about?

The Liberals seem to ignore my suggestion they remove the ban but I haven’t received any answer from the Premier’s office.

I’m taking the advice from someone on this issue.

I still tell everyone < who will listen? > of the reason I’m banned and everyone shakes their heads.



IMG_8360



I guess that I’m soon going to go to Plan B!

If this issue ends up in the courts?

It should be very interesting.

Stay tuned!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this true? You say "I still tell everyone < who will listen? > of the reason I’m banned and everyone shakes their heads." So you do know why you were banned? Is this the "official" reason or is this the deep dark secret reason you elude to so often. You know Charles its worth keeping in mind that when people "shake there heads" after being told something it's not always a good thing....

Anonymous said...

Plan B - Keep pretending there is a plan B so people will keep giving me attention

Anonymous said...

Wow, a blogger wanting attention! That's big news. If Charles announced it on here tomorrow I doubt people would stop coming here, so it certainly isn't for attention. After all, Charles even keeps the attention of people criticizing him for just wanting attention!

Anonymous said...

Well Anonymous 10:41 if not attention why?