Wednesday, March 07, 2007

GORDIE'S PUB WILL GET THEIR VLT'S IN THE MORNING!!! IS THIS A GOOD THING???


IMG_9799
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Gordie’s Pub will have their VLT’S in the morning but is it a good move from the owner or owners part?

Yesterday, I decided to take a short cut across the bar. < You can go from Queen to King’s Street via the bar >


IMG_9798IMG_9785


Once inside, the guy who works in the bar recognized me as the blogger.


IMG_9782



He told me that he reads my blog every day.

I didn’t know the guy so I said - Ok..You know what’s going on.....

I quickly took my camera and took a few pictures.

I noticed the chairs facing the wall but no VLT’S!!!



IMG_9781



The ATM machine was all ready to give its money away to the people playing the dreadful machines.




IMG_9784



Gordie’s Pub is a nice place.



IMG_9780



They did a fantastic job in redoing the place and the service is very friendly.

But I must ask this question?

Is it a good thing to have the VLT’S in a bar?

Could a drinking establishment survive without the aid of VLT’S?

Drop by the new pub for a drink. It’s a nice placeand beside the issue of VLT’S the service is topnotch!!!


IMG_9782


P.S. Nobody paid me for this blog so save those nasty comments!!!..:P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss the bugaboo and will never go to that pub, that being said, VLT's are awful, but people need to take some responsibility for their own actions

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Maybe Steve is the owner of another Pub in the City????.....lol

Anonymous said...

They shouldv'e at least bought ya a beer!

Anonymous said...

Charles, I agree that the VlT's are not a good idea. I know many people who have had their lives changed by these dreaded machines. I do agree with another post on here though. People need to lear some self control and stay away from them.

Anonymous said...

hey Charles it is me the guy behind the bar i am one of the new owners and thanks for the free advertising man keep up the good work on the site. Bobby

Anonymous said...

bobby will you guys have live entertainment

Anonymous said...

bobby will you guys have live bands.

Anonymous said...

Yes we will have live entertainment at some point, working on a schedule at the moment. thanks for your interest, and see you there. 'Bobby

Anonymous said...

i'll be wearing the pink dress