Wednesday, March 28, 2007

KARLA LEBLANC GIVES THE MEANING OF THE WORD --HOPE---A STRONGER MEANING!!!!


IMG_0261
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Pictures 228



A few weeks ago, I was standing at a corner waiting for the lights to change.

I noticed this girl standing beside me so being Charles?

I began a conversation.

Her name is Karla LeBlanc. < Carla or Karla? >

She has been a junkie for years and is now a person who trying to help others get off prescription drugs.

You can read a past blog I wrote about this issue by clicking below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog



I noticed that Karla could spot drugs materials on the streets better than me.



IMG_0262IMG_0263IMG_0265




She would pick the items up and put them in a garbage bag.

I bought Karla over my place and had an interview.

I believe it went well. If you wish to hear first hand the story of a junkie on the streets? Click below.

Someone told me that Karla gives the definition of the word - HOPE a stronger meaning!!!

It’s sort of like the Russell interview but more clearer.

Karla is an individual the Province needs to educate the public of what’s going on here in New Brunswick?



IMG_0259



Click below to listen to the interview -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

No comments: