Tuesday, March 27, 2007

PETITION DRIVE FOR DEMOCRACY SHOULD BE INTERESTING DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!


IMG_1108
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I don’t feel like writing a blog but I feel that I have no choice.

I began my little petition on Friday and the reaction is very good.

Here’s the petition-


P E T I T I O N

1. WHEREAS New Brunswick and Canada are open, democratic societies based on principles of transparency, fairness, due process and the Rule of Law; and

WHEREAS the Legislature of New Brunswick is the heart and mind of our democratic society in New Brunswick; and

WHEREAS Charles LeBlanc has been banned from the premises of the Legislature in a secretive process, without being duly informed of the reasons for his ban and without being given an opportunity to answer to the charges;

THEREFORE, WE THE UNDERSIGNED ask that the Legislature ban of Charles LeBlanc be lifted and that he be permitted to return to the Legislature on condition that he abide by any rules of conduct made known to him in written form by an authorized officer of the Legislature.
Name Address

1. _____________________ __________________________

2. ______________________ ___________________________


I get the feeling that many people are more upset of the way I was banned from the Legislature than the arrest in Saint John.




IMG_1081IMG_10806IMG_0921IMG_0898IMG_0896IMG_0897IMG_0833IMG_0826IMG_0836




This is the first time I’m doing a petition since 2003!

I collected 10,000 signatures asking the Lord Government to do a study on Ritalin.

This time is very different in the Capital because I know a lot of people.





IMG_0830




I also understand many people cannot sign the papers because their job would be in jeopardy and that’s the way it is.

I’m not pushing the petition.

My God, I saw myself chatting with a few people and I would forget about the petition.

Last Saturday was funny. I was at the Farmer’s Market and I notice Keith Ashfield.

He was chatting with a couple of people and I quickly confronted the guy with my petition.




IMG_0878




My lawyer wanted 50 names but I already got 100 signatures.


I will not disclose our conversation but he will bring up the petition to his P.C. Caucus.




IMG_0879




I did the same with a few Liberals.




IMG_1082IMG_1083IMG_0829




I might add no MLA has signed my petition so far but this could change tomorrow because the Legislature will be in session and I’ll be on the sidewalk asking for some signatures?

It should be fun but will the Quebec Security Staff run outside and jumped moi?

Should be interesting?

After the outburst Dan Bussieres had with someone from the media last week?

Anything can happen.

Wish me Bonne Chance

Truly Stay tuned!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful Charles, when you go to your pictures on flirk you can clearly see the name and phone number and address of the people on your petition. That is a violation of the privacy act. You can not post the phone number and address of people on public websites or public publications without their consent. And by reading the sample of your petition on this blog it doesn't say that this information will be put for all of public to see.

I don't think these people would appreciate that potential identity thieves or telemarketers use the information found on this website to their advantage.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious. What would you do if you bugged someone to sign the petition and the person takes the clipboard and just as the person is about to sign, grabs the page and destroys it either by quickly popping it into their mouth to chew to pieces or simply rips it to shreds?

Anonymous said...

what a petition good for back in the days of locals police in Moncton we had a petition to keep them and almost 3/4 of the city signed ..

but they still change them to the RCMP monkeys

the only way that our government might give results is by us have a big revolts which will never happen in Canada because Canadians do not stick together

Anonymous said...

Charles hopefully you are allowed to enter the building. No reason why that won't happen don't give up. This country is a big joke from Ottawa to NB.

Anonymous said...

Charles hopefully you are allowed to enter the building. No reason why that won't happen don't give up. This country is a big joke from Ottawa to NB.