Tuesday, April 17, 2007

GOD'S MINUTE!!!!


IMG_2949
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
The message today is for the massacre in Virginia so therefore I feel it should be on the front blog.

IMG_2965

"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE
AND ONLY SON, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL
NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE."
( JOHN 3:16 *NKJV )

Dear Charles,
Today we remember all of those who have lost their lives
or became wounded because of the terrible event that
happened at Virginia Tech yesterday, knowing that THE SOULS
OF THE RIGHTEOUS ARE IN THE HAND OF GOD, AND NO
TORMENT WILL EVER TOUCH THEM. IN THE EYES OF THE
FOOLISH THEY SEEM TO HAVE DIED, AND THEIR DEPARTURE
WAS THOUGHT OF AS A DISASTER, AND THEIR GOING FROM
US TO BE THEIR DESTRUCTION; BUT THEY ARE AT PEACE.
( WISDOM 3:1-3 ***The Jerusalem Bible )

Therefore, today, I would like to dedicate this message in
remembrance of those who have lost their lives yesterday in
Blacksburg Va. I would also like to share a poem with you in their
honor. A poem whose author remains unknown!

I'M FREE
Don't grieve for me for now I'm free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took His hand when I heard Him call,
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I found that peace at the close of the day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I too will miss.

But be not burdened with times of sorrow,
For I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full. I've savored much,
Good friends, good times and loved ones'
touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your ears and share with me.
God wanted me now. He set me free!

Finally, Charles, let us bow our heads and say a prayer
for the victims of the horrible tragedy, and for their loved ones as
well. Amen

***NOTE: The Jerusalem Bible is often called the "Priest's Bible", and
may be purchased at a Christian Bookstore.

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545
(c) Copyright 2007 by Apostle Paul Ministries
This Daily Message was sent by request to:
Charles Leblanc at

No comments: