Friday, April 20, 2007

The Kazakhstan Spice girls are leaving Canada today!!!!!


IMG_2848
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_3903IMG_3902IMG_2851

Yes, they are returning to Russia today. They're nice girls.

I found out one thing last week.

The girl in the picture alone?

She had a camera. I looked over it and she noticed I was looking at some pictures.

She quickly said in a broken English - Give me Camera!!!

I just ignored the girl and continued being nosy.

The next thing I knew? The young girl had my arm behind my back and I was almost on my knees.

She once again said- GIVE ME CAMERA!!!!

It didn't take me long to give her the camera. No use having a broken arm over a darn camera!!!!...lol

Yes, these girls are beautiful but they're all muscles!!!!

I quickly learned to leave those Russian girls alone. Much too dangerous!!!...lol

I wish them a safe trip!!! They're good people!!!

Bonne Chance!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky she didn't do more to you. That's what you get for invading someone's privacy and handling their personal items without permission.

Anonymous said...

I see that you learned from the SJ police how to be nosy by looking in someones camera. Just like you hen Charles, being nosy.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!