Monday, May 21, 2007

Charles chats with Chris Erb!!!!


IMG_4662
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Who’s Chris Erb you ask?

Well, I bumped into the guy last month. He just came from Montreal. It was the first time I saw him in months.

Chris help my Court case in Saint John.

He took these pictures before the Saint John Police Force assaulted me. The ambulance was sent to my jail cell.

The Judge showed these pictures to the prosecutor and said - DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A MAN WHO’S RESISTING ARREST????


ChalieLeBlancArrestARRESTPictures 055

To this day, the Saint John Police Force continues to assault the poor people in this City.

The New Brunswick Police Commission refuse to meet with my lawyer so I guess we’re going to protest the Commission the next couple of weeks on the streets in Fredericton.

Bureaucrats who wish the poor to be assaulted and jailed must be confronted.

Can someone tell me who’s Peter Sleuth??? Is he an former Irving employee????

Chris talks about the Irvings and the shooting in Montreal where a student got killed.

Click here to listen to Chris words of my arrest.

target="_blank">Charles
Blog



Click here to listen to other interviews.


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Lucky Charles they sent an Ambulance to your cell! I was held by BATHURST CITY POLICE with a Busted arm that they caused and Was refused Medical attention while another person in a cell right near me was brought to hospital for a panic attack???

Anonymous said...

Hi Again-And if anybody wants my Email to exchange stories and such about police brutality etc contact me at,

lisa-chamberlain@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

4 much bigger trained (for what?)POLICE on a 110 pound female and i supposedly resisted because i wanted to read the warrent,they then roughed me right up pulling me into every direction then clamping cuffs on my arms so tight as to intentionaly cause damage and then lift up backwards of your feet while cuffed And I should say that I was 18 HOURS in holding cell DENIED Medical attention with my arms and shoulders swelling up !with no mention in the Booking report as to injuries,Its called TORTURE (pictures dont lie but police do) and they dont care as they just hide behind the insurance companies lawyer and justice system that covers up thier dirty deeds! Well Im forced to bring forth my own lawsuit(S). ANYTIME YOU WANT A LONG INTERVIEW Charles IM GAME!!!! I even had Ernie Boudreau of the bathurst police make up a story and charge me with not stopping for police and that i ran from him in my car but this same person couldnt identify me 10 minutes afterward in front of witnesses, after the so called incident,which is because i flipped him the bird and they dont like thier feelings being hurt so they tried to take my licence from me forcing me to plead guilty to other charges! I MAY BE NO SAINT ,BUT I TRULY UNDERSTAND WHO THE REAL CRIMINALS ARE!!!!! KEEP A CAMERA ON THESE CROOKS AT ALL TIMES CAUSE THEY ARE NEVER TO BE TRUSTED! And to think I used to collect for thier NB CRIME STOPPERS and Police Chief association and was always a top collector and givin bonuses many times for this!