Monday, May 21, 2007

MONICA VERMA WILL BE MISSED BY MANY!!!


IMG_6657
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Yes, sadly Monica Verma from ATV News left us last week.

I first came across this television reporter in the New Brunswick Legislature.

Then one day, I was very surprise to see her at the Fredericton Soup Kitchen.

Now? This wasn’t your normal reporter going inside the building to interview a few poor people.

There she was sitting down at a table listening the poor individual with their concerns.



charles



To top it off? She volunteered her services every Saturday at the Kitchen.


Picture 033IMG_7327Picture 067



I remember the time the Soup Kitchen was broken into. She told me afterwards she read the sad issue on my blog and quickly made a big story on the issue.



Picture 049



Yes, Monica wasn’t afraid to go anywhere for a good scoop even if it was dangerous territory.

I always enjoyed taking pictures of Monica. She had a good sense of humor with my little hobby. I always love to agitate poor Monica.



STA_0231



She could have been very upset with me but she took it in stride.

I know Monica will be missed by many people < especially the poor people in Fredericton. >

She’s a sweetheart and I wish her the very best of luck in Ontario.

I’m certain many from the media circle feels the same way!



IMG_6658_editedIMG_6656



Aurevoir Monica et Bonne Chance.

Be safe!!!



IMG_6655



Click below for a few pictures.



target="_blank">Charles
Blog


target="_blank">Charles
Blog


You can read past blogs on Monica by going to the top left side of this blog. Go to search this blog and write her name.

No comments: