Monday, May 21, 2007

THE IRVINGS ARE HELPING CHARLES WITH HIS PETITION!!!!! VERY NICE OF THEM!!!!!


IMG_4580
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
charles_jim



OK . . . Since Friday, I have been on a little roll. Mla's like Kelly Lamrock is sticking to his grounds that I should be banned for life from the New Brunswick Legislature.

I had that petition for more than one month and many couldn’t understand the reason I didn’t push the signatures.

I would chat with people and at the end, I would forget asking them for a signature.

I just wasn't into it!!!!

Well, this all change last week. I won’t go into the details but someone quickly changed my attitude. < Attitude in pushing my petition. :P>

I find it very difficult asking for signatures in the Capital.

I remember when I collected 10,000 signatures on the issue of Ritalin. Many bureaucrats would tell me that they support me 100% but they cannot sign the papers because of the fear of losing their jobs.

I have 400 names and the goal is 1,000!!!

IMG_7949


It’s very difficult in repeating the same story over and over.

I did learn one thing?

When I mentioned the Irvings owns all the newspapers in this Province???

The citizens quickly agree to sign my petition.

The Irvings are helping me collecting signatures and I’m very grateful to the Billionaires . . .
irving
Many don’t agree with the Irving Monopoly

Of course there’s the famous snobby bureaucrats.

These people are the worst I’ve ever seen in my life.

These cowards are sneaky!

What they will do is phone the Fredericton Police Force telling there’s a man on the streets asking for signatures.


IMG_9322


Trust me!!! I was approached by City Finest on many accassions during my protest but this time it’ll be different because I’m a blogger!!!

So??? I’m back and will collect 1,000 names by NEXT Monday.

I was going to travel to Saint John so myself and Tim Smith could easily collect signatures but I will try to do it in the Capital.



IMG_1844



It’s not going to be an easy task but once I get my mind made up? There’s nothing stopping me....

Lets not forget that the weather has been terrible and people are in a bitchy mood but I still manage to collect signatures.

I quickly learned that I’m popular as blogging goes.

I say - I’m the biggest Blogger in New Brunswick and also the biggest Bullshitter you have even heard!!!

Often I hear - Charles LeBlanc???


IMG_7950_edited



Yes, I’m on the loose. Of course, many people are going to tell me off and this will be good for something to blog about in the evenings!

TRULY STAY TUNED!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would the fact the Irving's own the papers in the province have anything to do with your banning? Frankly I doubt that have anything to do with it. It's hard to believe anyone would say ..What!! Do you mean the Irvings control the media in this province!! Why then I'll sign that petition of yours has absolutely nothing to do with them!!!
Now as to those snobby bureaucrats, are you saying they have called the police on you about this petition? Or are you relating some incident from your old days in front of the legislature? Not quite the same thing after all. You know full well most complaints from the good citizens of this city were about your choice of camp site not your petition. You have been at this latest signature drive for more than a month so how many complaints from the police have you received so far? But still get out and enjoy yourself. You only have a week left after all. Or so you say now anyway...

Anonymous said...

actually unlike most Canadian citizens Charles goes after what he wants and is not afraid of what it might bring him in bad terms with our controlling government if more citizens were like him we would not be an overtaxes and underpaid province

my views about life said...

Irving runs the maritines governments so if Irving hates you then the government hates you ...simple