Saturday, May 12, 2007

Charles interviews STU student photographer!!!!


IMG_2603
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_2630IMG_2625IMG_2619IMG_2631



Last month, I was approached by this guy on the street. He asked me if he could follow me around for a day!!!

It was funny because the guy soon found out that I had lots of action during my daily routines.


da


He only stayed for three hours and that was enough for him....lol

I won’t tell you the guy’s name but I bet if you listen to the interview? You’ll be surprised!

His Father is very well known.

He wasn’t expected to be interviewed. I just put the reorder in his mouth and began asking some questions.

Nice kid!!!

Click below to listen to the interview.


target="_blank">Charles
Blog



Click below to listen to other interviews


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

No comments: