Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Charles is terrified of this breed of the Human Race.....


IMG_8080_edited
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Many would agree that I don’t scare easily. I came face to face with the Irvings, Premiers or gang members.

But there’s one breed of the Human Race that makes me very nervous every instance I come face to face with these individuals.

It all began during my protest in front of the Legislature. I collected 10,000 signatures asking the Government to do a study on the way our kids are being drugged.

Many people gladly signed my petition but I always had trouble with individuals with red hair.

I would always shake with great fear before asking them for a signature? This was the case today. < picture >

This breed of the human race are very deep thinkers, straight forward and are very well known for their quick tempers.

I often wondered why is that now???

I’m not having some fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!!
Well I can say that talking with you today was a unique experience for me...as a red/pink dyed haired blog freak I am sure you did not feel this way about our conversation as I was happy to sign your petition..think you even took a pic !!J'espere que vous pourriez avoir touts les signatures que vous avez besion.

The Miramichier