Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Charles was a true Junkie for 24 hours!!!! Many thanks to the guy!!!!


IMG_7206
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I arrived at the Fredericton Soup Kitchen last night and confronted George Piers like this-
George? I got major problems


Charles 04_11_05 019



He replied- I could have told you that a long time ago!!...

George? Some guy is fixing my computer. He took my camera also. I might add that I don’t have my recorder to listen to music? What am I going to do George??? Please help me!!!

I continued by saying - With no computer in my room? I’m a true roomer. I only have Cable television!!! HELP ME GEORGE!!!

I might add that George was very happy that I didn’t have my camera!..lol

I stayed on the streets till 11:00pm. I might add it was very strange staying in my room without a computer. How do these true roomers do it??? I don’t know.

I felt like a true Junkie!!!!

Many thanks to the guy who step forward to fix my computer. The blog was down for 24 hours but I’M BACK!!!!

No comments: