Thursday, June 14, 2007

ATLANTICA IN HALIFAX IS ON THE WAY!!!


IMG_0598
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_0599IMG_0596

I couldn't get a ride but since I'm not a spoil sport? You can click below to find out what's going on.

I predict major problems in that City. Things could get very ugly....

I predict many people will be arrested. I'll even go as far as saying someone could get killed.

The Police in Nova Scotia have no used for protesters.

Click below to know the latest!!!

target="_blank">Charles
Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Someone could get killed"? WTF? You are talking nonsense here. You have major issues Charles. I think you need professional help.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

We'll see.....

Anonymous said...

It is about time that authorities should take you into custody. You have gone beyond being nuisance.