Saturday, June 09, 2007

IT WAS ONE YEAR AGO TODAY BLOGGER WAS JAIL AND ASSAULTED BY THE SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE AT ATLANTICA IN SAINT JOHN!!!!


Pictures 055
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
My God? Sounds just like yesterday. I will say that this issue is not done yet.

I have been silent on this issue because of advice from my lawyer.

For you newcomers? You can read the blog I wrote one year ago today by clicking below.

I might add that this blogger is more respected by the Police than one year ago.

It was history in the making. A blogger charge for taking pictures and I might add the Saint John Police Force deleted over 200 pictures from my camera.

This issue is not done yet!!!

Stay tuned.

Click below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was wrong blog:


Saint John police committed a blunder. They should have put you in slammer and throw the key away. You are a danger to society.