Friday, June 22, 2007

Mary Lou Babineau from the Federal Green Party could play a roll in the next Federal Election!!!


IMG_1376
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
I decided to make a stopover at the Federal Green Party nomination meeting this evening.

This was a first for this guy because I don’t know much about the Party’s policies beside the environment.

Once there, I noticed that many people knew about my blog and that’s a good thing.

Word is spreading.

I decided to stick around for a few pictures but my ADHD kicked in.

I just can’t sit down on a seat and listen to the candidates speeches.

I was here and there....outside and inside taking pictures.... here and there.

Once the speeches were over.

I approached Mary Lou Babineau and asked - Parle-tu Francais?

Sure enough she did.

I predicted that she’ll win and she won by a landslide.

I noticed an Irving photographer sitting in front. He was a young guy. < Didn’t know him! > I told the guy to go home because the results will be on the information Highway in 15 minutes . . . lol . . . He never cracked a smile.

I believe that Mary Lou will be someone the other candidates from the Major Political Parties should watch for.

She’s very intelligent and will play a roll in the next Federal Election in the Fredericton area.

I’ll let the pictures do the blogging!!!


IMG_1345_editedIMG_1346IMG_1350IMG_1351IMG_1352_editedIMG_1353IMG_1354IMG_1356IMG_1360IMG_1361IMG_1375IMG_1377IMG_1379IMG_1380IMG_1381IMG_1382IMG_1383IMG_1384IMG_1387_editedIMG_1388_editedIMG_1392

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony Myatt, he was my Macroeconomics Professor!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations crazy poster, you make Charles seem absolutely normal.