Thursday, August 23, 2007

IRON HORSE LAWYER HAROLD DOHERTY'S BLOG IS ONE YEAR OLD!!!!


Pictures 052
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_1436


Where does the time go?

Iron horse Lawyer Harold Doherty’s blog is already one year old????

Yes, he’s one of a few bloggers in New Brunswick who keeps on blogging away almost every single day.



IMG_3784



But there’s only one itty bitty problem?

He asked me on many occasions if I read his blog on a daily basis?

Being the honest individual that I am?

I quickly answer - NOPE!!!

He looked a little surprise but I tell him - Borrriinnggg!!!! Autism . . . Autism . . . Autism!!!

Well? He does have an issue about that emotional issue and he’s not afraid to post his view.

His son Conor is his pride and joy!



a



This is what keeps him going!!!!

Little does anyone knows? By this blogger fighting for these poor kids? He’s bringing the issue to the forefront.



bc



Myself? I have ADHD and I’m proud of it!

I got five different brains so therefore not even myself truly knows what my next blog is going to be about!!!!

Yes, Congratulation Harold! Your blog is more than one year old and I’m certain that you’ll be blogging till the end of time!!!!

Bon travaille mon chum!!!



lawyer



You can visit his blog by clicking below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

No comments: