Thursday, October 11, 2007

CAN ANYONE HELP THESE KIDS???


2
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
I called the Mother to make certain this wasn't a scam. I guess people don't have money like they used to....

SAD....

Got any extra cash? Give the mother a phone call!!!

Ok...this was my good duty for today!!!!


1

Hi

l would like to know if you could help me find a sponsor for my hockey team.

I am having a VERY DIFFICULT time in locating a Sponsor.

If you don’t have family that can’t help us we don’t have know one!

l have been at this for 3 solid weeks and everyone l talked to don’t have any money to help us or they have pick someone else to sponsor.

We need $2995.00 to go to all five tournaments.

I’m trying to find people to help because l would like to see these kids go and have fun.

The families are staying because they don’t have the money to give.

Could you help me find someone to help us?

We need the money by Dec 2007
.
MIDGET REC
HOCKEY
HEAD COACH
STACEY CAMPBELL
506-472-3283
FREDERTICTON,NB
E3A-4M3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

search Canadian Tire Jump Start in Google.

Anonymous said...

Um, that is $175 per player. Maybe these high-school-aged players who can afford the gear and the $325 registration can also come up with the $175.

Anonymous said...

Yes,they look like highschool kids don't they ??.Just get off your ass and help kids.Fredericton,where barely can they get together one team in the whole city,but the beer stores and parlours are full.Fredericton is an embarrasment in the kids sports area.

Anonymous said...

Hi 10:43,

I know Charles posted pics of young children, so your confusion can be forgiven, if not your rudeness.

Midget hockey is for kids in grade 10 and 11. Young adults, old enought to drive. And to work.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

opps...I made a little boo boo....