Wednesday, October 03, 2007

MAUDIT QUEBECOIS DAN BUSSIERES SHOULD HAVE CHATTED WITH MAYOR BRAD WOODSIDE????


Dan Bussieres
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Dan Bussieres sure could have learned a few tricks from the Mayor of Fredericton Brad Woodside.


Pictures 076


The staff at City Hall noticed they saw me around more often so they had to come out with a plan?



IMG_3376



Ban the blogger for life from City Hall just like Maudit Quebecois Dan Bussieres did???




IMG_5003



Nahhh…..being blogged to death by this guy would be too much to handle.



After studying the issue of ADHD? They came out with a plan.



Charles walks in through the doors of City Hall and the receptionist offers the blogger some jelly beans???


IMG_5385



After eating a hanful? The sugar clicked in!!!




IMG_5387




Minutes later, the blogger was gone on the streets of the capital.




IMG_5406_edited




See? Maudit Quebecois Dan Bussieres should have come out with the same plan.




14 IMG_5388




He didn’t so therefore this is the reason he’s the most infamous Sargeant At Arms in Canada !!!



Live and learn I guess?

10 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

At least I'm not a coward like you. Use your real name when you write against an individual.

COWARD!!!

Anonymous said...

Calling someone a coward. Wouldn't that fall in the "calling name category". that is forbidden by Charles on his blog.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

He's darn chanceux that I posted his ignorany comment...

:P

Anonymous said...

Look ignorant man how many people have been banned from the legislature in 100 years? Not many. How many people city considered to ban in its 100+ years history. None. Have you ever thought that problem lies with you.

You have aliented and insulted everybody in sight. What do you expect?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

How many people are convicted during the last 100 years without providing the evidence.

This is what happen at the Legislature.

Dan Bussieres is changing this Province into a Facist State!

Kelly Lamrock told me the reason and it's dirty but these Quebecers don't care.

I will have to go public with the reason during the next few months.

Many people in the media and the politicians are telling me not to do it because it would be chaos on the streets for me.

Don't forget? I was confronted by two staff members from the Premier's office on the street.

They were yalling teir lungs out at me.

How long can I remain silent on this issue?

It's funny that I never went public wit this issue on this blog because often I was mood changes.

But I never did in close to over one year.

I told many people and they just can't believe it.

We're dealing with a very Facist Staff at the New Brunswick Legislature.

I believe that I will face them in the near future with a protest on the front lawn.

Then? Once I'm charge the issue will become public I'll let the public decide who's wrong and who's right!

I'll tell ya soething? The ban had nothing to do with Bernard Lord.

It was the Liberals who banned me. This was done while they were in opposition.

Now they're in power? God knows what's going to happen?

UNBSJ in Saint John is a prime example.

This could be the start of true Facism in New Brunswick!

STAY TUNED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeh!
STAY TUNED!!!!

-- maurice the homeless guy --

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Maurice knows the reason. I told the guy over the phone.....

It's not good!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeh!
I'ts not good!

Stay tuned

-- maurice the homeless guy --

Anonymous said...

Charles....a simple solution to the retarded comments on your blog would be to not publish the anonymous ones that you don't care for. Just a thought. Most are probably from Liberal politicians anyway or their Q-Tip flunkies who read your blog hoping that you will never divulge their reasons for banning you.

Anonymous said...

On one hand you say the Liberals are the reason you are banned from the legislature and on the other hand you say it's Dan Bussière's fault. Not very clear???? Confused????