Thursday, December 20, 2007

WHICH ONE OF THESE NEW BRUNSWICK LIBERAL MLA'S ORDERED ME HARM OR KILLED AT THEIR CHRISTMAS PARTY AT SWEETWATERS???


1
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
libranosIMG_5563bouncers 2



You newcomers can read this sad and scary story by clicking below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog



I have been getting lots of concerns from people on the streets about this one.

Lets see if I can be a good CSI agent?



2



The Manager of Sweetwaters Greg Morris < Found out his name later on > told me the Liberal MLA'S don't want you here!


Let the investigation begin!!!!



Rick Miles?



IMG_2178


No!!!! He quickly email me a letter of apology!!! So he's out of the picture.


Greg Byrne?


IMG_8070

Nope!!!! I chatted with the Minister outside and he told me to go inside but I said- With three thugs waiting for me at the door? No thank you! So Greg is out of the picture.



T.J Burke?



IMG_8307


Nahhhh...He don't need three bouncers to do the job. He would try to do it himself. So he's out of the picture.


Shawn Graham?


IMG_8052



Nahhhh...He wants to know what people are saying on the streets??? He's out of the picture.



Jack Keir?



IMG_6549


Harm a fellow Blogger??? Nahhhhh < He hasn't blog in months!!!>




Roy Boudreau?




IMG_5503_edited


Orders from Dan Bussieres?

14


Nahhhhh..He's way to smart to be brainwash like Tanker Malley!

ts_tankermalleys


He's out of the picture....



Donald Arsenault?



STB_2639


Chatted with the guy on my way out....He was surprised!!! Nope not him....



Roland Hache?



roland

Nahhh....He loves giving me smokes too much!!!!! Out of the picture!!!



Brian Kenny?



Charles 04_07_05 043


Nahhhh...A guy with red hair can take care of the job himself!!!!


Cheryl Lavoie????


IMG_5623


Nahhh..she's a newcomer and a nice person


Hédard Albert ???



Charles 04_07_05 042


Nahhhh too busy yapping.....


Denis Landry???



Picture 016


Nahhhhhh...Denis has the biggest fist in the whole Legislature. He doesn't need three bouncers to do the job. He could knock me out with one punch!



Carmel Robichaud???



STA_0215



Nahhh..she's a sweetheart...it wouldn't hurt a fly!!!!

Bill Fraser???


IMG_0268


Nope! He learned after Tanker Malley mistake. Out of the picture!!!!



John Foran???


IMG_3812


With the R.C.M.P investigating my arrest in Saint John? Nahhhh he couldn't be bothered.....



Rick Brewer?



IMG_5097


Nahhhh..good friend of Abel LeBlanc..out of the picture...



Victor Boudreau???



IMG_1138


Nahhh too busy with the large amount of money coming into his office...Out of the picture!!!


Mike Murphy???


IMG_3945


As much that I believe he would love to get rid of me? I don't think so!!!! Out of the picture!!!


Chris Collins???



IMG_0158


He's a newcomer so I never really chatted with the guy!!! Nahhhhhh...



Joan MacAlpine or Wally Stiles???


STB_2632

Nahh they're too busy with each other.....Out of the picture!!!



Stuart Jamieson???


Pictures 382


Nahhhh..He got enough of his own problems!!! Out of the picture!


Roly MacIntyre????



y2


Too busy telling stories......Out of the Picture!!!



Ed Doherty???



STA_2635

Nahhh way too busy shutting down UNBSJ for the Irvings!!!! Out of the picture.



Mary Schryer or Bernard Leblanc??

Nahh...both newcomers



Abel LeBlanc?



IMG_5582_edited


With a broken leg? He would send T.J. Burke after me. Not bouncers!!!! Out of the picture.



Rick Doucet?



STB_0220


Being from the deep woods of Charlotte County? He can do the job himself. Out of the picture!!!



Eugene McGinley???



charles & eugene mcginley march 16, 2005



Too down on life wondering why he lost the Speaker's job? Out!!!!



Larry Kennedy???



STA_3009



Since he might be working for the big presription drug industries in New Brunswick? He could hire an expensive hitman. He wouldn't lower himself to the bouncers of Sweetwaters! Out of the picture!!!



Ronald Ouellette???



IMG_5510


Nahhhh...un bon garcon!!!! Too nice...out of the picture



Bernard Theriault?



IMG_5419


Wicked temper so he don't need any bouncers to finish Charles!!! Out of the picture.



Oppppssssss..... This CSI agent is closing in on the suspect.



1



I believe I found the guy who sent the bouncers after me???



STA_3354



Kelly Lamrock!!!!! He always believe he's above everyone else.

I might add that he associated me with a murder and this is the reason I was ban from the Legislature!!!!

Maybe it's him who sent the bouncers from Sweetwater to have me harm or killed???

Who truly knows???

TRULY STAY TUNED!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems very clear to me what happened:

SOMEBODY received an invite to the Liberal party.
Then somebody FORWARDED the email to you.
So therefore you were NOT invited.
Someone just wanted you to SEE the invite.

I think you have taken this ALL WRONG. But I know there is nothing anyone can say or do to make you understand that YOU just misunderstood.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Not that clear!!!!

I'm a member of the Liberal Party and Iwas invited!!!

Read the invitation!!!!

Ohhhhh???? Maybe it was meant for the Filthy rich members???

Sorry....I get that I should not have been there???

:P

Anonymous said...

Bouncer charged after patron punched in face
Last Updated: Thursday, December 20, 2007 | 6:08 PM AT
CBC News
A bouncer at a Halifax bar has been charged with aggravated assault while the man he's accused of punching remains in hospital in serious condition.

Officers were called to Cheers on Grafton Street just after 1 a.m. Thursday.

Police said a 46-year-old man who had been in the bar was punched in the face and knocked to the ground outside the bar during the altercation.

The man hit his head on the street and was taken to hospital with what police describe as life-threatening injuries.

Police arrested Jarrett Simmons, 19, at the scene and later charged him with aggravated assault.

He was scheduled to appear in Halifax provincial court Thursday afternoon.

Continue Article

Police are hoping to talk with more witnesses.

"There was a long lineup, apparently, in front of the establishment when the incident occurred, so there are likely a number of witnesses who we haven't spoken to yet," said Const. Jeff Carr.

Police have been given copies of tapes from security cameras trained on the door and sidewalk.

Anonymous said...

Which reinforces my theory on the educated elite vs. the street educated.

The street educated always feel unworthy around the educated elite and, in turn, do their darndest to show them up and put them down. I think that is the real issue that you have with Lamrock, n'est pas Charles?

Anonymous said...

Interesting theory but doesn't explain why Lamrock would be singled out over the other 'educated elites'.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

This CSI have done the process of elimanation and this is what I came with!

Now? I should forward this investigation to the Police and let them do it?

Sigh...All this because of three bouncers at Sweetwaters.

I will continue to log this issue till the hot sunny months of summer!!!

Stay tuned!!!!

Anonymous said...

Be honest Charles... you went to the Grit party in the hopes that you wouldn't be welcome. You've expressed frustration in the past when you show up somewhere you think you won't be welcome but are invited in.

You thrive on conflict, Charles, real or imagined. It's good to stand up for yourself, but that's not what you're doing. You're harassing people in the hope that you'll get the negative reaction you want.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

As a paid member of the Liberal Party? My dues paid for that Party and I got two invitation to attend.

Why two?

Did someone wanted me reall bad to be there?

Three bouncers shouted- THAT'S THE GUY!!!!

The Liberal Part are investigating this issue.

This is very serious knowing that Charles won't back down from a fight so they had three bouncers in there!!

Very scary stuff!!!!

Maybe the poor weren't welcome? Who knows? This is a very snobby riding so STAY TUNED!!!!

Would I go to a private party if I wasn't welcome?

If a bunch of journalists shows up with their cameras? I'll be there covering the event.

Don't forget? I was there last year and I had a good time.

Someone wanted to do me harm and I'm going to find out who?

It's simple as Bonjour!!!!

STAY TUNED!!!

Anonymous said...

Try to remember who leads this gang!
Or maybe try to find out!
It will never be as it seems.

Bouncers,the dregs of society.
Of course I never understood a society who would suffer those holes anyhow.

Anonymous said...

Ethel Young hangs up her mop.

WHO? WILL REPLACE HER.?

She has been a fixture in the New Brunswick legislature for more than three decades, yet has never cast a vote or a political stone. A friend to Liberals and Conservatives alike, she has had access to premiers from Hatfield to McCoy, and has spent hours waxing in their offices, not poetic, but the floors.

One of the most beloved figures in the capital, and undoubtedly the most tidy, Ethel Young is retiring on Friday after 31 years of dusting and mopping and buffing and sweeping. A tiny, gray-haired cleaning lady with a ready smile and always a kind word, she has worked late into the night, night after night, whisking away dirt and grime in hallways and lobbies and in more than three dozen offices over three floors.

"I've enjoyed it, and the people, the staff and the members, have been just out of this world ever since I started,'' she said earlier this week. "I appreciate that they appreciated me."

Anonymous said...

Charles did you just publicly and in print (yes the Internet is considered print because it is text based) liken the NB Minister of Education of the Mafia and accuse him of sending thugs to hurt you?

If so, may I direct you to a dictionary under the word LIBEL.

You are in serious of need a lesson and I truly hope somebody finally has you charged criminally for some of things you say on this blog.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I agree!!! Then we can find out who gave the orders?

Someone must know that an individual with ADHD would react so therefore could have been harm or killed?

Sorry!!! These are facts!!!!

Let Kelly charge me so we can have all the facts in a court of law?

One more thing? This guy associated me with a murder so that is label also!!!!

If Kelly wants to invold me with a murder?

I'll play his game!!!!

Stay tuned!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

OPPSSS???? I just check the stats and 11:54 AM is an Irving employee!!!

Listen? It's you guys who needs to get your facts straight!!!

The Saint John Police charge me and in court you guys called me a protester in your rag!!!

Listen? I wish you Irving's employees would leave this blog alone.

Lets make a deal?

I don't read your paper so you don't read my blog!!!

DEAL?????

Sigh...Now the Irvings are working with the Government to haul me in court???

What a system we lived in!!!

:P

Domain Name cciw.ca ? (Canada)
IP Address 198.73.131.# (JD IRVING LIMITED)
ISP JD IRVING LIMITED
Location Continent : North America
Country : Canada (Facts)
State/Region : New Brunswick
City : Hampton
Lat/Long : 45.5333, -65.8333 (Map)

Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Dec 21 2007 11:30:45 am
Last Page View Dec 21 2007 11:54:40 am
Visit Length 23 minutes 55 seconds
Page Views 8
Referring URL
Visit Entry Page http://oldmaison.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page http://oldmaison.blo...e-new-brunswick.html
Out Click Post a Comment
http://www.blogger.c...=1291581044688239387
Time Zone UTC-4:00

Anonymous said...

The facts speak for themselves but there should be some proportion here. You've judged and juried down to Kelly Lamrock by eliminating other MLA's with 'he's too busy' or 'he's got bigger problems'. That hardly leads to Kelly Lamrock. The liberal party should investigate, and the CBC and Irvings should be covering the story as well. But to say that they wish you harm because you may fight back is a bit of a stretch. Lots of people have ADD but don't get into fights, and you've shown restraint in the past so lets not get too melodramatic.

Thats a problem because like many other cases, this is something where people would 'like' to side with you, but when you blow it all out to such extreme proportions it makes it that much harder.

The story is what it is, you were invited, you got there and management threw you out. Either he acts on his own or somebody told him you weren't welcome, we don't know that. But to point at one MLA and to make it sound like a threat of violence is a bit much.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The Liberals made a huge mistake and I'm just playing their little game.

You know what I would love to happen?

For the year 2008, I would like o be invited in the office of the Liberals and settle the ban and this issue once for all!!!

Lift the ban and tell me they made a huge mistake at the Christmas Party.

Then we can move on to other issues.

But this will not hppen!

I told you that I was ban for a murder but I refuse to say much more.

It's dirty and flithy!

Why put the families through more anguish???

Lets settle this once and for all!!!

If not????

Well? I'll be blogging these issues for years to come!!!!

As for ADHD? We do react and that's the reason the people who are in jail for assaults? 80% of them have ADHD!!!

Once we lose it? We lose it!!!

That's a fact Jack!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any evidence that 80% of people that are in jail for assaults have ADD? I don't think so. It's hard enough to diagnose in children, they certainly don't do testing on inmates.

In children, this is off topic but may interest you:
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/sports/story.html?id=44e9a1d3-fa19-4c56-ba36-880d898bc5d9&k=17506

Child hyperactivity tied to sleep apnea

Anonymous said...

Its not the story thats sad and scary here, just the story teller. Come on Charles, there was a time you at least had a few issues of importance here. Now its less than check out counter tabloid news.