Thursday, April 21, 2005

L'ACADIE NOUVELLE IS WORRIED ABOUT THE IRVINGS!!!

Fast one here!!! A goup of people from L'Acadie Nouvelle newspaper told the Senate that they are worried of the way the Irvings are also buying the French newspapers in this Province.



It's such a small market for a small minority of Froncophone. What I find funny in these hearings? They always call it -Brunswick News and it should be Irvings News!!! From what I gather? The Irvings wants L'Acadie Nouvelle real bad and it's all part of the final solution of the Irving Empire! Control the mind of both cultures in this Province and everything will be ok! The Staff told the Senate that there should be more than one owner in this province. I bumped into Rod Allen..he's a reporter from the Moncton Transcript! I knew his name but never met the guy! Sounds like a nice guy and I did give him a piece of my mind because the Moncton Transcript never covered one minute of my protest...ok...I am not even going to read what i just wrote...no spell check no nothing!!!....Got to go BLOGGLING!!!!!

No comments: