Thursday, April 21, 2005

NOW?? THIS IS BLOGGING!!!!

This is just a quick update and yes it could be a bad grammaire one.

I hitch a ride this morning and made it to the front door of the Motel in Dieppe!



Once throught the doors, I noticed a few reporters from CBC and I was told that I wasn't choosen by the Senate to speak freely on the issue of the Irving Monopoly in this Province!

I would like to know why????

Mind you? I am not in a happy mood!

I noticed a few Irving people around and they are watching the situation very closely!

I also chatted with Trenholme Counsell, Marilyn - Lib and I asked point blank if it was true that Jamie Irving is going out with her Daughter?

She told me that he used too but not any longer!

I told her that it was impossible for me to say everything in four minutes and I was promise a generous four minutes!

I just hate to rush but with my ADHD? It's impossible for me to say everything in 4 minutes! Lets see and watch what's going to happen! I am suppose to make my presentation at 4:00pm!!!

I noticed there are also many high class people around and they're wondering who the hell is this guy who wishes to speak? Ok!!

I'm in a rush and stay tune today in this update for more news!

I was also told that the Irvings are going to be the last one to speak! I wonder why???? You tell moi????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Charles,Good for you that you made it without too much problems we're rooting for ya back here!! And none of the people there are any more important than you we all have a say in this country whether we're rich or poor,some of the best solutions and breakthroughs have come from the extreme poor in Canada .....
Good luck on your quest and I hope your luck holds up as well on the way back

Anonymous said...

If IRVING talk last it is only for one thing can happen. IRVING will try to have every one there in his pocket.