Saturday, April 09, 2005

SECOND P.C. MLA GRANTS CHARLES AN INTERVIEW!!!

Dear Mr Leblanc,

Sorry for the delay in my reply. Further to a conversation we had
this morning, I have enclosed the following answers to your questions,

The name of this P.C. MLA is Kirk MacDonald. Enjoy his answers!!!!!




1- Where are you from?


Beautiful downtown Stanley, deep in the hills of York County,in the heart of Mactaquac.


2- How long have you been an MLA?


I was nominated on Aug 21, 1998 and first elected on June 7, 1999. Soon I will have 6 years in, as MLA for the best riding in New Brunswick.


3- How old are ya????


I will turn 30, on Aug 7th 2005.


4- What are the most important issues in your riding?

Agriculture, Forestry, and Transportation are the areas that
Mactaquac residents ask me about most often.


5-Do you believe there's a problem with Ritalin in this Province? If the answer is yes? How do we confront this issue?


You have to stand for something or you will fall for anything.
Charles, I think you are approaching this matter in the right way. Keep
working with the ministers and standing up for what you believe in!


5a)In the past, I saw you making good long winded speech in the Legislature. Could it be possible that you have ADHD! You know? The centre of attention?..lol


Today you mentioned that I may have ADHD. This is news to me but I plan to have it checked out!


6)Do you believe there's a major problem with prescription drug on the streets?


Yes, I think it is a growing problem.


7-How would you handle the issue of Vlt's?

I don't care for VLT's and have never played one. While Government has done much to regulate gaming more can be done and I will continue to work with my fellow MLA's to further improve this situation.


8)Why don't Bernard Lord go out and face the protesters in front of the Legislature? Do you believe that Shawn Graham would be different?


If Shawn Graham lives a hundred years, he will never be 1/2 the leader that Bernard Lord is!


9)Do you think there will be a Provincial Election this year?

No!


10)What's your views on the Monopoly the Irvings have in the Newspapers business in this Province? Should New Brunswickers be concern?


As a Conservative, I bevieve in free enterprise. However, I also feel that competition is vital if our economy is to grow.


11)Are you going to re-offer?

Yes, if the good people of Mactaquac will have me.


12)Do you believe that the bureaucrats are running this province so therefore no political party can change the system. One reason would be that we only
have a population of 674,000 people? What do you think?

No Comment!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least this guy is not long-winded like Bernard lord and Jody Carr. If he thinks Bernard lord is a great leader and you believe that then you should believe that I can walk on the water.

Anonymous said...

The comment from bernard lord to shawn graham that he got in the house through his father was in my opinion one of the most ignorant and couldn't find anything else intellegent to say cheap shots I've heard come from a hmm leader in some time if that's all it takes then I can't imagine that it would take much to be above lord and with comments like that and the state that lord has left this province in then I think this mla's remark about shawn wouldn't carry much water either and if what little lord has done for the people of this province seems to impress this mla then I think it's save to say let him follow lord into the obbyss because he would obviouly follow that same path and need I remind this man and his boss that popular opinion suggests that lord is only have the man of any member in the house as he has proven that he worked his way into the house through the (If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bulls**t)method.

Anonymous said...

Where's his list of what that government has done to regulate gambling??? Everyday I go out I still see the same emty faces in all the regular places contributing to blood money for this government ie:family resturants,bowling alleys,corner variety lunch counter stores,hotel lobby stores and the list goes on & on & on get the picture,If this is regulation then the lord government is no differant than the dope dealers of the eighties with electronic dealers on every corner instead of humans it is the exact same priniple if there is no free time to be away from these and no money going into the addiction recovery system the government has the addicts right where they want them yep great regulating.

Anonymous said...

I am going to recovery for gambling and I have a seperate councilor in another division of this government and I was told in confidents that if I did not have a child chances are (you would not have gotten paid taxi fares to your appointments as they are being pick up by our department not addiction services)so to that I would like to ask where the increase to those types of services are going if their dipping into other services to cover these costs????

Anonymous said...

Mr. Lord called Minister Margaret-Ann Blaney from the bedside of her critically ill brother because he said he did not trust Mr. Lamrock will keep pairing agreement when there was motion for non-confidence. Mr. Lamrock says he would have kept his words. Once tends to believe Mr. Lamrock. But this shows Mr. Lord cannot trust others and when he does trust others it speaks volumes about his character, and that is that he is not trustworthy, as he would have not kept his word if he was in Mr. Lamrock’s situation. He has shown time and again that he cannot be trusted. God help us, this man is our premier.

Anonymous said...

charles when you ask these persons why bernard lord won't go out and talk to the people or (protesters)in front of the legeslature try not to make that one a two part question because there seems to be a patern of these persons taking the latter half of the question!You have not gotten an answer to that one because there is always an escape clause in it and let's not forget you're talking to POLITICIANS they see the exit everytime..

Anonymous said...

Can you just imagine what B. Lord would do to the whole of Canada if he were to become Prime Minister as he was being practicallu begged to do last year? What can anyone see positive that he has done for this province?
Would Shawn Graham be any better? Certainly no worse!! At least he can "think", & he talks to people. Whether e "listens" any better would be another question. I haven't heard a lot from him on any of the controversial issues going on in this provnce. Makes one wonder, doesn't it.
Elizabeth Weir seems to be our only voice, & we are losing her. Too bad, She's our only ally!!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

There's not much that I can do about the questions? I asked the question and they give out the answers. I can't do much about that way of communication! This is the information Highway!!!