Thursday, November 17, 2005

A TRIBUTE TO ARTIST WCIE FOR HIS FINE WORK DURING THE ELECTION!!!!

While in Saint John for the Bi-election.

Many people asked me who was this Artist WCIE??? They truly enjoy his work.

Well, I wish to thank Artist WCIE for his commitement to this blog.

It takes a lot of time and effort to do these funny pictures.

So? I took the time to paste almost all his work in this single blog!

Please leave a comment telling Artist WCIE that you truly enjoy his talent! Merci Beaucoup and enjoy his funny work!!!!

By-election

L-new
L-Lia
H-Happy H[1].
Hoot-sme
Hoot-rep
Hoo-Env
L-blondes-1
fire
L-by-election
Ho-before-after
Hoot-bodygaurd
realrace
L-win
L-rosegarden
L-games
L-H-Money
L-soap
L-cabinet
L-campaign
LIR marriage
L-By-campaign
southend
southend2
L-Peanut
L-forked
L-new
bernard1000
L-Byelection
L-world
BERNARD
charlesblogger[2]
scott1000
L-Venezuela
L-bullhorn
L-eye-open
L-common sense
L-new
L-getting
L-heay-lifting
L-Promised
SHAWN
BERNIE1000000
L-insan
Shawn-The
L-Pipedreams
L-outcome
eye
L-play
Lord-Cabinet
Hooton-book
Hooton-D
Hooton
L-Veteran
L-vet
lords
bernard

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WCIE sucks he needs to get a life he sucks the big one but at least he is starting to be unbias and show both political parties and not just one. SO all i can say is use both parties it will make it better instead of just using the same party

PoliticsNB said...

Yeah, great work by WCIE. His pics always seem to get the conversation rolling here.
Bet Lord and the party would love to figure out who he is....lol
Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work! Keep it up! This blog does a great service to the little guy in their quest to be heard on an everyday level with little to no restrictions.
This blog can go from totally moronic at one point to a very inteligent group with great focus at another and there are no limits in between.You never know what to expect when you click >go!
I think it's great so don't change a thing.If others want to pay to get a one sided view go right ahead but as far as this blog goes.
You get the message eventually as you sift through the mixed bag of truths, half truths and totally bizzarre but it's worth the adventure.

Anonymous said...

I like your posts, Charles, at least most of the time. But I don't care for "artist" WCIE. I think his pictures are childish, usually.

Anonymous said...

You call that artwork? pfft, I call it bad photoshoping.

Anonymous said...

It looks Bernard Lord supporter do not like the artist. That is understandable. His pictures make great political statements and get the point accross very effectively. Too bad for losers that they do not like his work.

Keep up the good work. I visit the site to see the pictures. As politicsNB said that his pictures keep the discussions going and I agree with him.

As far as losers are concerned lick your wounds.

Anonymous said...

"Losers", 9:18?

I think the "art" is childish, even though I've voted against Lord twice and look forward to doing it again. If you like it, and thinks it makes a good point, well fine. I don't think that makes those who disagree with you "losers". I'm not calling you a loser, or stupid or whatever, for disagreeing with me.

Let's disagree and debate, but leave the name-callng for kids on the playground, shall we?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I believe that Artist WCIE does fine work, He sure saves me a lot of work! I hope he keeps it up for years to come!

Anonymous said...

11:26 AM when I see these pictures they are more like political cartoons. Good one too. So I do not know what you are harping about.

Moreover, art is in the eye of the beholder and totally subjective. I sure like it.

You voting against Lord we do not know.

Anonymous said...

Lord Lord he will make N.B. better