Thursday, April 06, 2006

EVICTED MOM IS VERY GRATEFUL!!!!!


STB_0033, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me get through probably one of the most difficult times of my life...

Thank you Abel Leblanc for fighting for me to get my apartment and to keep my housing... you are the best!

Thank you Charlie for all you did... and thank you to your priest for helping with the groceries after all my expenses... and thank you to everyone else and their comments and all of the love and support I received... I could never have gotten through this without any of you!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

Things are definately starting to look up!

Evicted mom with kids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see things are Looking Up and getting better, for you and your family

Abel and Charlie do help folk's out, no two ways about that.

All the best in the future.