Thursday, April 06, 2006

A TRUE MOMENT IN HISTORY FOR THE ACADIAN POPULATION IN THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE!!!!!


STA_0042, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

dan
P1010076
STC_0034
I didn’t write no long winded blog yesterday because I was busy.

Yes, even for a so call educated bum like myself? I can have a busy day.

It all began in the morning when I received this package at my door.

At first, I had to listen very closely.

You know - if I heard tick ..tick…tick….lol….

Once opened, it was a nice $500 camera and what a beauty it is!

This individual does not wish to be name and he told me that he wish to help my battle.

It’s beautiful gestures like this that keeps me going and going.

Of course, it’s going to take time to learn all the details of the camera.

Someone send me this site to give me a helping hand.

You can see the camera at ..click here...

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


Off I went on the streets with my proud little camera. Words spread like wildfire that I had a new little toy.

Once at the Legislature, I walked through the Quebec security staff and when downstairs in the cafeteria.

I was approached by a friendly Commissionaire telling me that I forgot to give my camera to the Quebec security staff at the door.

Maybe it was because I was still excited like a little child with a new toy?

But this confrontation was very friendly.

I never met this commissionaire before and I recognized that he had the same French accent as mine.

I said - Excuse me? Where are you from? He told me that he was an Acadian from Moncton.

His name was Yvon LeBlanc!!!

I quickly shook his hand and said- MY GOD???? AN ACADIAN COMMISSIONAIRE IN THE PEOPLE’S HOUSE????

In the four years of being around the Legislature I have never came face to face with a Acadian commissionaire.

dan

This is truly history in the making for the Acadian population.

He told me that he’s here because he’s bilingual.

Yes, he can speak English and French better than those Quebecers at the front door who has a very difficult time speaking English!

I was so excited that this morning, I phoned the talk show in Saint John.

rick2

I told them the wonderful news that we have an Acadian Commissionaire in the People’s House.

Picture 026

I felt like my bigot buddy Jimmy Webb!!!!...lol

bigot

These Quebecers are very ignorant with the public.

Of course we have a nice polite black guy working in there and he’s very poilite with the public.

P1010077

Different cultures from New Brunswick should be allowed to work in the people’s House and this includes Acadians.

Many MLA’S are telling me that they don’t like it and don’t say a word.

Many asked me if I’m running for political office and the answer is always a BIG NO!!!

But if I ran and won?

My first statement in the House would be asking why do we have Quebecers in charge of the People’s House?

STA_0046

They are so ignorant that they zoomed their cameras in me all the time.

How do I know this?

It takes me minutes to reach the door and Andre the Commissionaire from Quebec has already my name on the guest list.

P1010076

These Quebecers are telling me that my signatures is not good enough.

Charles 04_07_05 015

They enjoy to degrade me in front of the Fredericton Police Force but that’s ok!

Every actions is in one of my five ADHD minds and I blog the action afterwards.

They wish to play games? I love games!!!...lol

Yes, it is indeed a moment in history for the Acadian Population to have a polite Acadian in the House.

Ok…yesterday, I felt I was protesting all over again in front of the Legislature.

I called the evicted single mom and she told me that she didn’t have any food for the kids. I might add this woman was really good to me during my protest. In fact? Once the Quebec security staff stoled my tent? She came forward with a new one.

We all know who your true friends are when you're down in the dumps and a friend I am!!!

STA_0035

This woman don’t asked anyone for handouts and I know this so I asked a guy for a ride to the top of the hill to my church and once there?


I would bring them some food.

My God? It wasn’t a simple task! I waited for two hours to find a ride.

Usually, I just in there and quickly disappear.

But the interesting part was a man with a grey beard walked in the House and asked me –If the Government was inside?

Once through the doors, I noticed that the Quebec security staff had him surrounded.

Afterwards, he told me that he was born in Germany and his beef was with the private woodlot owners. I don’t know much about the issue but he seems upset.

He look like a individual who just wanted to chat with someone from the Government. < I wish him the very best of luck with that one? >

At 5:00pm, I finally located a drive < a P.C. worker > and I got lots of food for the evicted mom.

Thank God for Father Brien on this one.

So? I’m still trying to figure out all the details of the camera so stay tune for more pictures. There’s no longer excuses to say that the pictures never took and a BIG MERCI BEAUCOUP to the individual who bought me the camera and lets not forget to thank the guy from Saint John who showed up last November and gave me the other camera.

That little camera took around 4,000 pictures and it did his jon very well! A big thank you to that guy in Saint John also.

When you people give me a helping hand like this? It gives me the courage to continue the battle to educate the public of what’s going on in the Capital! Stay tune for more pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All commissioners are nice people in the legislature. It is all in your head. Grow up.

Which riding you want to get elected from. Dorchester penitentiary?

Anonymous said...

It's easy to say that when you have hardly any interaction with them and are not a protester. YOU grow up.

Anonymous said...

Second commentator you assume too much. Those who assume you know what they say about them. So do not make *** of yourself.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that's a real problem here. Hey Charles, is EVERY acadian named Leblanc or what?:)