Thursday, April 06, 2006

QUEBEC SECURITY STAFF SHOULD HAVE SHOWN RESPEECT FOR VISITORS FROM SCOTLAND!!!!


STA_0069, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

S
P1010076

This afternoon while walking to the Legislature, I noticed the Saint Andrew flag flying proudly on the courtesy pole in front of the Legislature.

This is the flag for the Scots.

I remember down the shipyard, I used to have a Saint Andrew and Acadian flag on my hard hat.

Picture 030

Me mother is born in Scotland so I feel a little connection to my roots!!!

I wanted to take a picture but the flag was all twisted around the flag pole.

Once inside, Andre Ouellette the Quebec Commissionaire was behind the counter.

P1010076

I haven’t talked much to him since he degraded me in front of the contractor last summer.

But I had a problem and he was the guy I had to chat with so here we go again?

I said - Do me a favor? Can you have someone fix the Saint Andrew flag on the flag pole?

STA_0069

Just like the ignorant Quebecer he is…. quickly answered – NON MONSIEUR!!!!

Which means- NO SIR!!!!

I shot back - You don’t learn don’t you?

He answered that I was the one who don’t learn!!!

Well? The Quebec security staff at the New Brunswick Legislature should have respect for the people of Scotland who was visiting the Capital.

I know one thing is certain???

If it would have been the fleur de lis from Quebec?

Q

They would have run outside and fix the problem!!!!

No comments: