Monday, May 22, 2006

THE CITY OF FREDERICTON SHOULD HAVE FINISH THE JOB!!!!


bikers, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

The Capital has the most beautiful walking trails in the whole province but I believe they must have ADHD because they began a project but never finish the job.

STA_3267

If a person rides his bicycle or jogs around the river.


They can do so with ease but once you hit the North side of the trail?

It’s a total different ballgame.

The trails has heavy large rocks. It’s very hard on the feet and the bicycle.

bikers

Many will take to the streets to continue their activities.

I wonder why is the reason the City of Fredericton never finish the trail in a proper fashion?

I must ask the Brad Woodside the next time I come face to face with the Mayor. I’m very curious!

Picture 030

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you grew up in Fredericton you'd know the answer, northsiders are scum, they don't get the sweet deal all the lovely people in downtown Fredericton get.