Tuesday, June 06, 2006

CELEBRATING THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE NORMANY LANDING!!!


IMG_3905, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

IMG_3907

I just happen to walk by the hallway of the Legislature and I noticed Liberal Mla's Brian Kenny and Eugene McGinley chatting with these veterans.

I decided to take a picture. At first, I didn’t know if the Quebec Security Staff would have moved I to stop me.

Hey? Now? That would have been a good blog.

Eugene introduced me to the Veterans telling them I am the Charles LeBlanc who writes letters to the Editor.

I quickly interrupted and said - Used to write letters!!

One of the old Veterans asked me if I was a reporter? I felt bad for the guy because I guess he wanted to tell me a story and there were no media people around.

I am no time to explain what was a blogger???

Yes, there are not too many veterans left in Canada. They’re droping like flies.

But if it wasn’t for them? I sure wouldn’t be bloggling!!!

No comments: