Tuesday, June 06, 2006

POWER OF THE BLOGGER??


IMG_3902, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I visited the little protester yesterday and I noticed this mess.

IMG_3873

It was terrible.

The Quebec security staff always zoomed in their camera.

Charles 04_07_05 053

These are orders from the Legislative administration Committee that I should be closely monitored. I might add these members are Liberals and P.C. Mla’s.

The security must have saw me taking pictures of the ugly site because 30 minutes after I left? The crew from Supply and Services showed up to fix the problem. Power of the Blogger??? Maybe it’s all in my head???...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All in your head. Could be a routine way of dealing with this by Supply and Services. Power of blogger. Bull.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

We will never know...