Tuesday, June 06, 2006

THE IRVINGS ARE IN DIRE STRAIGHT FOR MONEY!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME...WHERE'S THE FINAL REPORT OF THE SENATE???


irving3, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I just receive this email a few minutes agao....can someone send me the article??? Scan it and send to me and I'll blog it!!!!

Hey Charles,

Did you know that there's an ad in the Times-Transcript today, section C-6, advertising for what appears to be a prostitute? It read something like, "For a good time in a discreet location, call Krista at..."

My brother just called and told me. He also called the paper (who is seemingly horrified that it slipped through), and called CTV, who is doing a story on Moncton prostitutes right now. Thought you might be interested what Irving papers are advertising these days!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a disgusting picture. Playing an animal, a dog.