Wednesday, June 07, 2006

GOD'S MINUTE IS NO MORE!!!!


STH_2272, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

God’s minute is no more. I received this little email this morning. They're from California. I sent them a email asking them the reason that I didn't received any God's Minute for the last two days? This is the email -

That is because you are putting our messages on the Internet without permission! Our messages are protected by the Copyright Laws and anyone publishing them is clearly in violation of the Law and subject to prosecution.

My reprisal?

Now I am getting a little upset??? Why would you prosecute someone who spreads the words of your site?

I repeat? What religion do you belong to???

I wonder if God would prosecute me????...lol....good question??? Got a good answer????

Their answer-

We have our own Ministry and protect the use of our messages as we should!!! If you wish to have a daily devotional compose your own!!!

My answer

no problem..now I know the rest of the story.....you should have not sent me this spam mail in the first place?

Now I can go public with your cult.....your day of judgement will come and please explain that you stop spreading his words????...lol...I'm going to have a field day with this one....lol

So? God’s Minute is no more and I am confuse. This group have been sending this spam for over one year and suddenly they refuse to send me their spam because I post it on the blog.

Isn’t their job is to spread the word of the Lord?...lol…This is just too funny!!

One thing is certain! I am not a born again freak and there’s no way in the world that I’m going to spent some time in searching verse of the Bible.

From now on? The picture of different religious items will continue and you can make your own prayer.

If someone out there wishes to send me a prayer every day? You can do so by emailing me at

oldmaison@yahoo.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD for that. No you will stop spamming God's minutes. They do not belong here anyway. You just do not mix absurd with divine.

Not many appreciated your ignorance on that issue.

Anonymous said...

I am sad to see God's minutes are no more. In the US they are alot
stricker with copyright infrigments so that might be the reason.

I am sure that it will make alot of people happy but I am also sure they will
replace their anger towards you with something else.

Anonymous said...

I am sad to see God's minutes are no more. In the US they are alot
stricker with copyright infrigments so that might be the reason. I am
sure
that it will make alot of people happy but I am also sure they will
replace
their anger towards you with something else.

Anonymous said...

There was basic dishonesty and stealing was involved. You were putting Father Brien’s picture leaving the impression that he gave that as a sermon.

You were not spreading God’s word as no one was reading it instead many readers were resenting it.

When you send unsolicited e-mails to others then it is not a spam but when these people sent you passages from bible then it became spam. Talking about double standards. No wonder no takes you seriously.

Anonymous said...

I agree fully with mixing divine and misinformation above.
No one was reading that God's minute, people were just jumping over it.
There must be 1,000 Catholic books at the Library and they'd have prayers in them. But again, you're looking at copyright stuff.
If I were you, I would just chalk up this whole experience to your ignorance and let it die once and for all.
Catholics or non-Catholics, we don't want that stuff rammed down our throats.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of breaking the law... you are also infringing on copyrights of CNN, CBC, Rogers, Daily Gleaner and Telegraph Journal by posting photographs of the television broadcasts and pasting full articles on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Yes suomynona is right. If CNN, CBC, etc. knew what you were up to, I think you would have to kiss this Blog site goodbye. You are breaking the copyright laws big time doing what you are doing.
You're going to have to start coming up with original stuff on your own.
Losing God's Minute was Divine Intervention, and believe me, that is only the beginning.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I might add that the media takes some stories from this blog.....sure be a very interesting court case.

No court in the land will shut down this blog.

As long that I speak La verite??? I don't care for the rest.

ok...time for me to go to bed....

Anonymous said...

You are suffering from delusions if you think media takes stories from your blog and reproduce them. That will be lowest in their journalism. Can you give an example where a story was taken from your idiotic blog and reproduced.