Thursday, July 06, 2006

CHARLES COMES FACE TO FACE WITH WOMAN OF HIS DREAM!!! AN ADHD WOMAN!!!!...lol


IMG_5527, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I was sad when I left the hospital and I noticed a girl walking by me and she was walking pretty quick. So I began a chat before the long walk down the huge hill. She has ADHD!!!!

The interesting part is that she told me that many of her so-call friends are always bugging her for Ritalin!!!!

I told her that she's very free to leave some comments in this blog about this issue.

Our little walk went pretty quickly. Can you imagine two ADHD individuals yakking away???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles,, maybe you should cycle to Florida , like in your younger yrs to burn off all that energy!!!!
that will keep your mind and body busy for awhile..it all makes sense now.....

Anonymous said...

Go away Dan, we're not biting anymore. Stop wasting taxpayer money when you should be working.