Sunday, July 16, 2006

LAST WEEK, CHARLES JOINED THE LIBERAL PARTY!!!


Charles 04_07_05 047, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I joined the P.C. Party 5 years ago < didn't do me any good > so I may as well join the Liberals.

Why did I join?

I have lots of questions to asks during a convention or a Liberal meeting in a riding of the reason that Stuart Jamieson, Kelly Lamrock and Shawn Grahem voted to have me banned from the New brunswick Legislature?

I'm a member therefore I have a voice. Nobody can stop me.

The stories that I'm getting includes a Liberal worker and it's very sad.

I told a few people over the weekend about this issue and they just can't believe it.

I will not disclosed the issue publicly until all avenues are wasted. It's not pretty.

You know what? I'm glad that this issue happen because it keeps my busy. It's not right but I will continue to follow the paper trail. Right now , I'm at Tom Mann's door.

Can you imagine what will happen during the next P.C. Party Convention or meeting?...lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A political party can terminate your membership if you harass them.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

lol...if that was the case??? The P.C. Party would have done this a long time ago but you might have a point there.

The workers from the Liberal Party might be foolish enough to do this but one thing is certain?

I will show up atm their meetings anyway.

Ain't blogging great???

Kelly Lamrock, Stuart Jamieson and Shawn Graham agreed that I should be banned and I want to know why?

I did hear a very sad story but I won't go public with this yet.

Anonymous said...

Is there anyone left in New Brunswick that you do not have problems with.

Anonymous said...

Well if the Liberal Party is like that I guess I know where my vote goes next election...in the garbage as there is no one else to vote for...I thought highly of S. Jamieson, as I live in his riding and we tossed the lazy PC Rodney Weston out on his "duff", as he never showed his face here again after getting elected..We can do the same for Jamieson..Lately Graham sounds like a whiney kid in a candy shop, its' about time he got on the ball and got some things rolling for his party or I hear a party review coming that smells "kick to the curb"

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. Now you will have no right to attend P.C. gatherings or their Annual Meeting. Members will be so pleased!