Thursday, August 10, 2006

ADHD WAS DIAGNOSED ON 95.7 CKTP FM TALK SHOW!!!...lol....


IMG_7200, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I told the host that I believe that he has ADHD?

He flatly told me that he was never diagnose with ADHD and it's not right for a guest to come out with that statement....lol

My God, I even told the audience that Bernard Richard has ADHD big time!!!

ADHD is suppose to be a good thing. We're all full of energy and nothing will stop us.

As a joke someone put this sign on the window while we were talking live.......I had fun.....It was a good time.....I believe it was my 4th appearance on the show.

IMG_7203

Hey anyway to spread the word. I believe that I was very straight forward with the issue of tanker.

IMG_7204

2 comments:

Spinks said...

Bruce is right Charles. You can't diagnose someone with ADHD and you could tell he was ticked for you even trying to.

Still, good job yesterday. It's entertaining stuff to listen to. Biased as all get out, but it is what it is. Looking forward to the next guest spot on the 'TP.

Anonymous said...

Gee, there's a shocker. Charles being rude to someone.
Charles, did you even apologize to him for that?

ADHD is not supposed to be a "good thing". Anything that makes life harder for certain individuals is not a "good thing" and any of my friends who have been diagnosed with it, would certainly happily accept an instant cure if there was one to get rid of the condition.

Just because you use ADHD as a blanket excuse for your laziness, your rudeness, your stalking, your ignorance, your trespassing, your paranoia, etc., it doesn't make ADHD a "good thing". You don't take responsibility for anything in your life, you blame everything on ADHD.