Thursday, August 10, 2006

CHARLES GETS A LAWYER FOR THE FALSE ARREST AT ATLANTICA BY THE SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE!!!!


IMG_7132, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Yesterday while walking in the downtown core yesterday.

I bumped into Harold Doherty.


IMG_7127


I have known this individual for a few years and he was concern of my arrest in Saint John at Atlantica.

I began to explain what happen?

Being a lawyer, he began asking me some straight forward questions?

It was at that moment that I believe he realizes that I didn’t know much of how the Justice system works.

He offered to be my lawyer.

I believe that was very nice of the guy.

So? I have a lawyer but my fight having the poor the right to a lawyer is not done.

NOT FROM A LONG SHOT!!!

I got lucky but there’s many poor people out there who are singled out by the Saint John Police and thrown in jail.


L-eye-open


Once in court? They face certain jail time.


charles


The sad part of having a lawyer?



I was ask not to write my opinion of what happened at Atlantica.


Pictures 056


So I will write little jibs once in a while but no great details. I guess there won't be any Matlock drama in the court room. I wasn't nervous. was looking forward to repersent myself in court

But we all know that the Judge would have said- Mr.LeBlanc? Don't you know that only a fool represents themself as a client???

At the end, I would have been sent to the mental house for 20 years!!!!...lol



Pictures 055


Thanks again to Harold Doherty to offer me a great service.

IMG_7127

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is this Doherty guy on media relations? Tell him to go full tilt. It will give him publicity and spread the word.

May be get even with Bernard Lord. What Bernard Lord has to do with it you may ask? Everything .He is screwing the whole province. If the leader is a screwball civic authority everywhere takes clues from such a screwball and behave accordingly at every level of the society.

Anonymous said...

I know Harold. He's a good guy. I'm not surprised he stepped up to represent you. I think you're in good hands. Listen to his advice (for example, not blogging about it until the case goes to court and is decided) and hopefully you will make a case that the police don't have the right to interfere with a free press.

Anonymous said...

You have a great lawyer representing you. Please, heed his advice and not blog a thing about Atlantica. I have known Harold for years...good person!