Monday, August 21, 2006

DALE GRAHAM WILL BE RE-ELECTED!!!


dgraham
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I always found the P.C. MLA from Carleton North a pretty quiet guy.

Every instance I chatted with him, he woukl always gave me an honest answer.

He had a difficult time with some problems with some family issues but he ended up pretty good in the eyes of the public.

He’s very close to the Premier so could that help him or hurt him on election day?

I believe he’ll be re-elected!!!

Big Thumbs Up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like him to go and be replaced, they have worn out their welcome. Give Lord and Dale the Boot like Hooton!

Anonymous said...

Happy Day when many PC's along with Premier Lord are showed their walking papers. Their a few new PC that are willing to do the job but with a new leader; we hope.