Monday, August 21, 2006

RICK BREWER WILL BE RE-ELECTED!!!


STA_3005
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
STA_2913


Rick Brewer is a Liberal MLA from theSouthwest Miramichi.

I first met the guy during my six months protest and I found the guy very down to earth.

He would always give a comment on an update < later blog > I sent out on the information highway.

I truly believe he would do a lot of work for the people in his riding if the Liberals went in power.

I will be very interested in the final results on election night.

His main opponent is no other than my bigot buddy Irving columnist Brent Taylor.

IMG_5840
Complaints thumbs down-784494


I don’t make it a habit in mentioning the rivals in the blogs about our New Brunswick MLA’s but being a proud Acadian?

I’ll make an exception in this case.

He's a real down to earth guy.

If the citizens in that riding wish to have a high class dude to represent them in the New brunswick legislature?

Vote for Brent Taylor!!!!

If I was living in that riding? I would say - GO RICK GO!!!!

1 comment:

Spinks said...

This riding can't lose. Both are conservative minded, genuine down-to-earth guys. Too bad every riding wasn't as fortunate to have such quality candidates.