Tuesday, August 22, 2006

DONALD ARSENAULT WILL BE RE-ELECTED!!!


Charles 04_07_05 039
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Big Thumbs Up


Donald Arseneault is a Liberal MLA from Dalhousie- Restigouche East.


donald


I first came across this Mla during my six months protest in front of the Legislature.

He wasn’t afraid to speak up on touchy issues in the Legislature.


STB_2639


He’s young and I believe that his first term was a learning experience.

He appeared on different talk show going head to head with the members of the Lord Government.

I might add that he truly agrees that there should be a study done on the way our kids are being drugged and killed by the system.

I predict that Donald will once again be re-elected in his riding.

If the Liberals goes in power? He would fight very hard for the people in his riding!!!!

No comments: