Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ron Ouellette will be re-elected!


Big Thumbs Up
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Ron Ouellette is a Liberal MLA from Grand alls-Drummond-Saint-André

I met him and his wife during my protest. They’re very good people.

I never heard much from this MLA in the Legislature but I guess that he’s very popular in his riding.

So I will say that he’s going to be re-elected but it will be a very close race.

He must be quiet because I can't locate a picture of the guy...lol

3 comments:

scott said...

Hey Charles: just a suggestion, but why not make an accumulative list of those you think will be elected/re-elected. Maybe put it on the sidebar or something??

Anonymous said...

charles give it up and sell out like you have done to the liberal party makes me think you are not anti anything but a sell out to the party who should take all the blame. adhd activist adhd sell out
lucky shawn has no friends or he would have stood up for you when you got your ass booted from the leg but why stand up for you with your lips glued to the liberal ass

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Sorry Scott but I believe that would be too easy.

I like it this way.