Tuesday, September 26, 2006

THE BEST HOME MADE BREAD IN FREDERICTON!!!


IMG_0144
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I will offer you a challenge. Stop by Molly’s on Queen Street and order a loaf of home bread for $2.50.

Try to eat only one slice? It’s impossible. I first tasted her home made bread this summer and there’s a taste in that bread that blew me away.


I bough a loaf to my place and made the big mistake of offering someone a slice. Well, the individual wanted another one!

Give it a try and let me know.
Now? For you big fan readers < I speak loosely >who are ready to leave comments such as - How much did I get paid and all kinds of other comments.

I just wish to say that I didn’t get paid and I feel it’s a crime that nobody knows about Molly’s secret recipe!
It’s located across Officer’s Square!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I'm not going to be an idiot and ask you how much you got paid to say this or anything like that.
Although you were plugging their ice-cream cones this summer.
Having said that, if you think for a minute I'm going to travel all the way to Fredericton to get a loaf of bread, you're nuts.
I would say you have more readers on this site from Saint John than Fredericton, I could be wrong.
You're talking on here like we're going to stop everything and fly up there.
NOT !
What I would like to add is I feel sorry for the bakers slaving over hot ovens making this bread.
Cooking was never my thing, I'm into healthcare.
It's too bad you wouldn't put an apron on and bake up some and bring it down to Saint John and sell it to us at one of the local stores your next trip down.
Oh, they won't give you the secret recipe??
Hmmmmmmm.....ok.......
Well grab a few loaves for us on Welfare day when you get paid.
Bring them down.
I'll take half a dozen.
Seriously.
I'll freeze 5.
You can sell them on the street.
In front of the City Market.
WHere that guy is selling his photos . The guy you put on your blog a while back with all the jewelry in his face.
Good idea?

Anonymous said...

I wonder who pi**ed in her corn flakes, I would hate to wake up being Jennifer everyday, seroisly who cares where your from, really, I'm sure no one does, Jennifer must really have alot of free time on her hands too, to look at this blog everyday.

Anonymous said...

oh I spelled seriosly wrong, I wonder if someone will pick that up too.