Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Rights to information Act meeting was ok but.....


IMG_0094
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I heard over the weekend, there was going to be a meeting at the education building for people who wanted to know about more on - The right to information act.



IMG_0093



The guy who was going to give the presentation was Christian Whalen. I have known this guy for over 4 years. He used to be a lawyer for the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission but now works for the Ombudsman office.



He’s the guy that I first dealt with when I first landed in the Capital in 2002.




I was very upset that the Commission sent me a letter telling me that my complaint against the Irvings was without merit.



I had a very racist supervisor at Gulf Operators < An Irving company > His name was Brian Grant. He told his employees- If I own this Empire? There would be no niggers or frogs working here or How come the states got the niggers and Canada got the Frogs? They had first choice!!!



This went on for six LONG months and at the end? The Irvings got the ok from New Brunswick Human Rights Commission that minorities can continue to be label in the workplace!!




So? I was very upset and wanted to know the reason the Commission reach that verdict?




But never mind that issue. < I’ll write more on this one in future weeks ahead >




I showed up at that meeting yesterday at noon and I was surprised of the amount of people who was present for this session. I took a chair against the wall and watch.





IMG_0095





Everyone introduced themselves so I decided to introduce myself as a blogger.





I really didn’t understand what was going during the meeting.




IMG_0096





The room was full of bureaucrats and I wasn’t going to let them stopping me from asking questions.




At the end, I told the Christian that I had a four part questions.




Number one - I told the people in the room that I had a job at the Legislature but the contractor was force to fire me by orders of the Sergeant At Arms Dan Bussieres. I showed them all the books they sent to the Commission.




Pictures 026Pictures 021




How can I find out how much it cost taxpayers to printed and write all these books?




21





2- I was banned for life from the Legislature and everyone from Brent Taylor < Irving Employee > and Tom Mann < Union Leader > knows the reason but not me. Under the right to information act? Can I find out what are the reason that I’m ban?





TaylorPictures 007






3- I was arrested in Saint John for taking pictures of a protest. New Brunswick Legal have a group of people < six of them > in Saint John. They denied my right to legal Aid. How can I found out who those people are?






Pictures 054





I wanted to continue to my next question which would have been about the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission.





HR-1-




We have the worst Commission in Canada. These bureaucrats don’t have a clue about rights here in New Brunswick. I wanted to know how can a person find out what is said during their hearings behind close doors?




Such as my case 5 years ago. Carl White is the only case worker in Saint John and I called the guy and he hung up the phone on my ear.





I later found out that Carl White is a convicted thief who stole from the Irvings in the late 80s and now works for the Commission. How did he get in there?





Next week, the Commission are going to go through the worst public relation nightmare they ever saw in their history.





They will announce that the poor in New Brunswick are not human and should die. Pretty far fetch eh??? Stay tune.




IMG_0234





The meeting had to end quickly because I learn all these bureaucrats were there during their lunch break so really I shouldn’t have been there but I did manage to asks a few questions.





I met Christian later on in the day and we both admitted that they should have more meeting like this one. I might add that Chris is a very nice guy and he had lots of patience with me during the last few years.





IMG_0106




The meeting was withing Government employees but there should one for the public outside of Government because many citizens such as myself do have lots of questions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good going!! and keep at it.That should stir up the people who wish they had your gumpsion ,on here.

Anonymous said...

Are you in on this?

The Council of Canadians reports a "Who's who" of senior Liberals associated with the former Paul Martin government (including two former Deputy Prime Ministers), and senior Conservatives in the current Prime Minister Stephen Harper minority government, that are part of a traitorous oversight committee. This committee is cooperating with U.S. counterparts in order to assimilate a francophone Quebec and "phase out" Canada in general, in favour of American elite control of the whole of North America.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2006/09/26/01230.html

Anonymous said...

Under the right to information act? Can I find out what are the reason that I’m ban?

YOU WERE BANNED FOR BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS TO A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Where's your hero Shawn and Abel to get you un-banned ?????????????

Anonymous said...

yeah. Instead of all these hugs and kisses you're all posting on here, how about it?
Time for some serious business.
Get your buddies to give you your legislature pass back?
You never address that one.
Guess you can't.

Anonymous said...

Duh, the committee has to meet to decide that and that committee hasn't been formed yet.