Tuesday, September 26, 2006

COULD THERE BE A CONNECTION WITH THE BAN OF THE LEGISLATURE AND THE ARREST AT ATLANTICA???


STH_0180
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Pictures 055



Something is very strange here.




There’s a young reporter who’s on the paper trial of me being ban from the Legislature and my arrest at Atlantica in Saint John.




She called Dan Bussieres, Loredana Catalli Sonier.










but they had no comments.





The young journalist student wish to know the reasons that I was banned for life from the Legislature but no answers from anyone.





Of course, I know a few of the reasons but I can’t go publicly yet because it’s going to hurt a lot of people.





This is a very dirty tactics from the staff of the Legislature.





All I will say is this. The people who said that I harassed them at the Legislature?





Well, I’m coming and once I get a hold of the names involved???




Well? It’s not going to be pretty.




There’s two things that’s going to happen here. Either I’m going to sue them for lying or blog them to death!!!





I don’t know what’s worst???






I know one individual and this person always says hello to me but I don’t say a word because I know that person is going to be hurt mentally once everything comes out in the open.





cl




Am I a bad person? Of course not but I will fight tooth and nail against mis-justice.



All I can do is wait for the new speaker and hopefully this ugly act will be history but I doubt it because those Quebec security staff are very stubborn.




Have you ever had to deal with a Quebecois?




Dan Bussieres
I rest my case.




I’ll be in Saint John in the morning to set up a trial date and I’m told that the prosecutor will not drop the charges.




Pictures 071




I believe the prosecutor is being push from the bureaucrats in the Capital to find me guilty at any cost.





If I’m found guilty? I will be on probation and of course I may break the probation and end up in jail.





Once in jail they could arrange to have me killed.





Now you would say that I’m way off on this one?





Sorry, there’s too much at stake in this case and this is the reason that I wanted a judge and jury but I guess the poor cannot be equal in the eyes of the law.




IMG_4923IMG_4922




I can’t disclosed the details of the case but I will say this!




It’s shouldn’t be me on trial for obstruction. It should be the Saint John Police Force!!!




ARRESTChalieLeBlancArrestIMG_4877-1A3Pictures 159




Of course, the Irvings gave the orders not to call me a blogger in the media.




They always call me a protester.




This is one reason that’s it’s so important to have outside newspapers media covering this sad mis-justice.




CBC did a good job in educating the public of the facts.




Pictures 088





When you have bureaucrats denying rights to New Brunswickers?







It’s the end of demoncracy as we know it!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word is 'injustice' not 'misjustice' Charles, but we get the point. That's pretty ludicrous to say they would have you killed, that taking paranoia to new levels. Apart from that you are right on. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

God Bless the Saint John Police Department, And all of it's Members