Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WILL THE SAINT JOHN PROSECUTORS DROP THE CHARGE IN THE MORNING???


Pictures 055
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
This is a very serious charge and I can't say much but wait till you hear what the Saint John Police Force said in their disclosure form.

In the morning at 10:00am. The lawyer will set up a trial date.

I still say that the Irvings or bureaucrats are behind this because they want a judge to say that only Irving employees are allowed to take pictures.

Like or not? This all has to do with freedom of the press. I hope there's a trial because we will truly know how bloggers or private citizens taking pictures should be treated.

The Saint John Police Force could grab anyone from the street and delete all their pictures.

Stay tune!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of us Hope Not

Anonymous said...

Like or not? This all has to do with freedom of the press.

YOU ARE NO MORE REAL PRESS THAN MY DOG'S ARE :

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tomorrow Charlie I would go to court but I have to work come see me after and tell me whats going on HOPE U WIN I KNOW THE TRUTH