Monday, September 04, 2006

if common sense prevails? Burt Paulin should defeat Percy Mockler!!!!


IMG_8629
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
burt_paulinpmockler


This is going to be the most interesting race to watch in the whole province.


It’s one of those new riding.


This time around it will have two present MLA’S going against each other.


Percy Mockler is a P.C. MLA and newly elected Liberal MLA Burt Paulin are in the new riding of Restigouche-La-Vallée


Percy has been around for ages and I would always tell the MLA to take his ritalin because he can really go overboard in the Legislature.


STE_0534



They talk about my attitude???..HA!!!



I tried to get my picture taken with the ADHD master but he wouldn’t allowed me.


STA_3459STA_3462


It was always - NON MONSIEUR!!!


Every instance, I debated with the guy? It was a great honour to watch the master at work.


He has an answer for everything and he’s funny!!!!


I first met the Liberal MLA Burt Paulin during my protest and he’s a very nice guy.


Burt did something that no MLA from both political has dare to do.


He put a sign on his vehicle telling everyone that their MLA is in the area.


Charles 04_07_05 046Picture 026


He told me that once he goes into a mall and comes back to his car. There’s always a couple of people waiting around.


I always said in a joking manner - Will he do the same line of communication with the voters if the Liberals went in power?


I was so impress with his style that I wrote a letter to the editor in the paper in his riding.


Burt is a really nice guy and he’s going against an old Dinosaur. This race is too tight to call but I will say that if the people in that riding want a people’s person?


Burt Paulin should be re-elected in that riding.


STA_3428



Percy has been around for way too long that it’s going to be an impossible task to beat him.



It’s a riding to watch closely!!



But I must make a prediction? I know that I’m wrong in this one but I will go out of my way and predict that Burt Paulin will win.


Burt Paulin will be re-elected!

Big Thumbs Up

No comments: